1 - Definitions
1.2) Service/s: The service/s provided by LIAB, including Shoppy Bot and derivative products.
1.3) User: Any person/s with an established LIAB account, or any other LIAB derivative product account.
1.4) Interface: The interface through which the User directly interacts with our Services. For now, the only Interfaces are LIAB’s websites and Slack instant messaging client.
1.5) Integration: LIAB incorporates data from Third Party companies in order to provide its Services to the User. Any service with which we link is referred to as an Integration. Currently, we support Integrations with Shopify and Slack.
1.6) User Data: Any data that enables a person to be identified, including but not limited to, family name, first name, photograph, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, date of birth, data relating to your transactions with LIAB, detail of your orders and subscriptions, bank card number, messages, as well as any other information about the User that is freely provided to LIAB.
1.7) Integration Data: Data that we obtain, with the User’s permission, from an Integration using access keys and the associated API’s or data transfer services. This data may include, but is not limited to, customer information, order information, product information, transaction information, company information, and any derivative data we may generate.
1.8) Interface Data: Data that we obtain through the interaction between the User and LIAB Services through an Interface. This may include chat communications, reports, unanswered questions and feedback through the Interface.
1.9) Database/s: LIAB maintains a secure set of relational and nonrelational database systems.
2 - Data Collection
The following are the types of data we collect and our policy regarding such data:
2.1) User Information: We may collect personal information from the User such as first and last name, email, Integration access keys and passwords, and credit card number when you create an account to log in to our network. Any feedback via an Interface, phone, email, written word, or text message may be collected. The User’s name and e-mail address, phone number, and any other content included in the message may be collected in order to send a reply and for the purposes of improving LIAB’s product.
2.2) Interface - Slack: LIAB takes extra care to avoid collecting data through this Interface not explicitly mentioned in this policy:
- Unless the User’s express written consent is given, LIAB will not collect Slack messages except for messages related to usage of the Service.
- LIAB maintains communications through Web Sockets and direct messages. LIAB does not monitor any activity that does not relate to our Services.
- Records of communication within Interfaces between LIAB Services and Users may be maintained for data collection purposes. The primary purpose of these communication records is to provide data to our natural language and dialog systems, which are dependent on continuous new data to improve performance.
2.3) Integrations: LIAB may collect information from Third Party Integrations to which the User permits LIAB access. LIAB will not sell, transfer or lease out that data to other third parties. Integration Data will only be used for LIAB’s Services. LIAB will attempt to comply with all policies of Third Party Integrations with the goal of protecting the User and any sensitive information. Below are links to the Policies and/or Terms of Service for all current Integrations:
2.4) Additional Information:
- Logging: LIAB gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information may include, but is not limited to IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer web services, track users’ movements around our Services, and gather information to improve our Services for the User.
- Cookies: "Cookies" are small pieces of information that a website sends to a User’s computer hard drive while viewing LIAB’s website. LIAB may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide the User with a more personal and interactive experience.
3 - Transfer / sale of personal data
3.1) We will not sell, transfer or lease out User Data nor Integration Data to third parties.
3.2) It is possible that in the future we will share our collected data associated with Interface communications. Attempts to anonymize and remove sensitive data will be made in the event we do share such data.
4 - Safety
4.1) LIAB takes organizational and technical measures to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data, and in particular to prevent it from being deformed or damaged and to prevent any unauthorized third party from accessing it. We also use secured payment systems consistent with the state of the art and the applicable regulation.
4.2) Communications: LIAB takes necessary precautions to protect the transferring of information over the web. LIAB makes use of industry standard encryption practices to ensure data communicated between our own services is protected.
4.3) Databases: LIAB stores Integration and Interface data relating to its Services in relational and nonrelational database systems. LIAB uses industry best practices for separation of User data and security measures for the protection of this data.
4.4) Termination: Upon termination of use of LIAB Services in accordance with our procedures, all data not expressly outlined as data we collect permanently will be deleted. This includes all Integration Data and User Data and any access keys to Interfaces and Integrations. Interface data (chat/communication histories and non-sensitive entities) and meta-data (company type, logs etc,.) will be kept permanently at our discretion but will remain anonymous and free of sensitive information.
5 - Modifications and Questions
Lightning in a Bot, Inc.
201 S. Santa Fe Ave. Suite 102
Los Angeles CA, 90012